Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hubby Homemaking Garlic and Parmesan Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Last Sunday was Hubby Homemaking day….or that is what we have decided to call it when my husband decides to make dinner :D (I personally think this should be a life long Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday tradition??…but that is just me haha) He really is awesome though and comes up with some amazing recipes!

So, he told me he was going to make dinner. I asked him what he was making? He said, “I think I’m going to stuff these chicken breasts with Garlic and Parmesan cheese.” I said, “Ok :)” It sounded good to me! While he did that I sat on the couch preparing things for my first day of teaching-I start on Tuesday! So it was really nice to have a break from cooking and just be able to focus on my preparation.

Here is his recipe:

Ingredients

3 Garlic Cloves
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/4 C Parmesan Cheese

Cooked Spaghetti
Philadelphia Cooking Crème Savory Garlic
Almond Milk (or regular Milk)

IMG_4757

First start your water boiling and cook your spaghetti noodles while you do everything else.

IMG_4756

Next chop your garlic into small pieces….

IMG_4758

Take your chicken breast and slice it right through the middle but not all the way through the other side. (I think this is called butterflying? If not oh well…I was pretty impressed with his skills)IMG_4759

IMG_4764

after that take a picture of your cute hubby stuffing the chicken breasts :) This picture puts a smile on my face! IMG_4766

First add the garlic 1 clove’s worth for each breast.

IMG_4765

Then an early “tip from Mark” you have to RUB it in!

IMG_4762

After you have given your chicken a nice garlic back rub add enough parmesan cheese to make your  mouth water.

IMG_4767

Close them up and sprinkle them with lemon pepper on one side. IMG_4769

Put the seasoned side down on the grill and then season the other side. IMG_4770

Cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is  nice and melted in the middle.

IMG_4771IMG_4761

Mix 1/2 cup of your cooking crème with 1/2 cup of milk and warm up. Put pasta on plate…cover with the white sauce and then put your chicken on top. Serve with a delicious salad!

IMG_4773

Tips From Mark:

If you have a real grill instead of a George Foreman…USE IT! I don’t have that luxury yet.

If you don’t want to mix the cooking crème with milk you don’t have to. We just do that to make it so we can use it twice…its still delicious!

Cook dinner for your wife…she will love it!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment