Sunday, November 27, 2011

White Chicken Chili/Big Announcement!

My mom makes the best White Chicken Chili in all of Utah! :) haha okay so I might be a little biased because she raised me and all but I promise you that it is REALLY GOOD.

Since I am letting you all down with my recipe posts here is a post that has her recipe for White Chicken Chili. It is at the very bottom so scroll down to see it. (but I recommend reading her blog post too...she just started it and it is pretty funny)


Also for another announcment..if there are any of you that read my cooking blog but not my other blog:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY! Our little child will arrive in May of 2012 and we'll know in a couple weeks if it is a little Mark or a little Kjersti. For more on this new development check out our family blog:


Sadly because of this I also probably will get even worse at posting cooking recipes for a while. Today I thought up a great dinner...and as I baked it decided that I'd rather eat beets than the dinner I was cooking. haha My husband liked it though so that is good! Pin It

1 comment: