Thursday, February 21, 2013

Desserts in a Mug

So a while ago my mom was telling me how she made a brownie in a mug in the microwave. She sent me the recipe and it was awesome because it had no “allergies” in it. And it was personal sized just for me! I was immediately obsessed with Mug anything, but especially the brownie. I liked the recipe she had found but I felt like it could use a little tweaking. After a while and a TON of trial mug brownies I have now decided on the ultimate mug brownie recipe:

IMG_6273

1/4 Cup Flour
1/4 Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Tablespoons Oil or Melted Butter
3 Tablespoons water

Mix in Mug. Microwave for 1 Minute 40 Seconds.

Mark began to get jealous of my mug brownie deliciousness each night and asked me to make him a mug something. He loves snickerdoodles so I decided a “cinnamony” mug cake would do the trick. I just tweaked my brownie recipe a bit and came up with an awesome Mug dessert. I had one too and it was so yummy! Definitely a keeper! 

IMG_6309

1/4 c flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Oil
3 Tbsp Milk
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla

Mix in mug. Microwave for 1 Minute 30 seconds.

Tips from Kj:

Adding a tablespoon of peanut butter to the brownie one is yummy!

Adding caramel sauce to either mug dessert is also super good!

If you have chocolate chips you can add it to the brownie and make it extra chocolaty!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment