Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Needed Change and What We Made Today

Hello everyone! I first want to thank all of you for reading my blog. Next I wanted to let all of you know that as you might have noticed I am changing the name of my blog to:
On Top O' Spaghetti

I'm really excited about this change because it is the start of amazing things to come and the inspiration for the new places I want to take my blog. I just wanted to give you all a heads up so that you won't be sad when you try to go to Cupookies and it is missing.
So be sure to change your links to my blog to:
ontopospaghetti.blogspot.com before Friday Night so you don’t miss my next post!
Make sure you only put "O" spaghetti. Not "of" spaghetti...or you will still be lost!
Thanks for following!

Also go to the store and get some discount Easter peeps and make these today: 
IMG_1471[7]
We did and we are SO HAPPY! :)




Pin It

1 comment: