Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Balsamic Chicken Pasta Bowls

I have been off the map. I might be popping in and out for a bit. I know this isn’t helping me get more followers but I have kinda decided that for now at this point in my life this blog just has to be for me. Not for my followers (even though I LOVE YOU ALL!) I just have to blog when I can and not beat myself up if I am not posting regularly. Life is crazy we are at a full rolling boil right now! I know eventually we will get back to our light simmer and then you will be seeing a lot of me!

For now we are getting ready for family to come, for my husbands graduation, we are packing, we have an almost 1 year old who is having a party this weekend,we have family pictures, zoo trips, did I mention packing to move (but really packing our stuff to store and trying to figure out how to live out of suitcases)? On top of that trying to sell every single thing we own. (Pretty much) Yikes. Wish me luck and don’t worry. I’ll  be back and better than ever soon! 

Good news is that I have a super easy dinner that practically makes itself for you. Just in case you are very busy too :) IMG_7541
Make a marinade of:

1/2 C Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 C Baking Soda
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp minced Garlic

Pre-Heat Oven to 400 Degrees
Cut 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts into strips and place in marinade in baking pan.

Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile while baking make some pasta. Your favorite kind. We used rotini pasta. Delicious curly noodles! Our baby loves them too.

When finished baking pour some of the sauce and chicken over pasta and enjoy!
Tips from Kj:
IMG_7543
I put some diced mushrooms and zucchini in the oven while the chicken was cooking. I seasoned them with Olive Oil, salt, garlic powder, and Mrs. Dash. We put this on top of the chicken on the pasta and had pasta bowls. They were so good! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. why ate you selling everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are moving into corporate housing (fully furnished) for the next 3 years as we travel around the country (moving 2x or more per year) So we are getting rid of everything since we really just take our clothes. It will be a fun adventure and hopefully I can learn how to make some awesome new food in the places we go!

      Delete