Friday, March 15, 2013

Lemon Garlic Chicken

Sorry every one. This has been a busy busy week! And today is also a busy busy day! I need to finish laundry and pack our bag so we can go meet our new nephew today and sleep over at my parents house to do some basement re-organization so we can put all of our stuff there as we travel the country for 3 years for my hubby’s new job! Eek! On top of that the weather has been BEAUTIFUL and you would have to put an armed guard outside the door to keep us inside. My baby boy loves exploring and eating bugs/leaves/sticks/dirt etc. Gourmet boy food right?

I PROMISE I will have a post for you on Sunday though. Not to worry!

IMG_6488

This chicken is so good. I love lemon. I love chicken. I love lemon and chicken together, they are such a good team and work so well together to give you a delicious meal!

Here is what you need:

6 Chicken Breast Halves
2 Teaspoons Oregano
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper

2 Tablespoons Butter

Juice of 1 Lemon
1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
1/4 Cup Water
4 Cloves Garlic Minced

Season chicken with the oregano, salt, and pepper.

Fry Chicken in butter until nicely browned on both sides over medium heat. Remove from skillet. Add Lemon, water, garlic, bouillon. Mix well bring to simmer and add chicken back in. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Tips from Kj:

We served this with pasta and put the extra sauce the chicken was simmered in over the pasta. So really this was lemon garlic chicken with lemon garlic pasta! Yum!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment